Cisco Certified Network Associate is a widely known certificate with measurable rewards in Networking. CCNA is a most valuable certificate in IT industry. Anyone seeking to pursue and advance their career in Network Technician, Network Administrator, or Information Security Specialist will benefit from the range of theoretical and practical skills covered by CCNA Certification of study.
We prepare students to succeed when taking the CCNA Certification Exam. CCNA validates the students to install, configure and troubleshoot small to medium sized Routers and Switched networks including implementation and verification of the connections to the remote sites in a WAN.
CCNA also covers basic mitigation of security threats. By completing this course students will able to deal with:
- Computer hardware basics such as binary and hexadecimal number system and basic networking terminology.
- Components of networking system which include clients and servers and network Interface cards, networking devices and different typologies.
- Functions, operations and primary functions of Local Area Networks(LANs), Wide Area Networks(WANs), Metropolitan Area Networks(MANs), Storage Area Networks(STNs), Content Networks(CN), and Virtual Area Networks(VANs).
- Enhance the knowledge on IP addresses, routing protocols, subnetting and classes.
- Building a Network design.
- Functions and operations to provide remote access services.