Cisco Certified Network Professional validates the ability to plan, implement, verified and troubleshoot the local and wide area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless, and video solutions. For this course, students should have a CCNA certificate and one year of work experience under CISCO network administration.
To get the CCNP certification, you have to give 3 exams and we are here to ready you for each of the exams by providing our special sessions. Once you will pass through these three exams, you will earn a CCNP certificate.
We will provide you with three main sessions as follows:
- Implement CISCO IP Routing.
- Implement CISCO IP Switched Networks.
- Troubleshoot and Maintenance of CISCO IP Networks.
By the completion of this course, students will gained following skills:
- Can prepare infrastructure to support advanced services.
- Will be able to maintain and monitor network performance.
- Troubleshoot Multi Protocol System networks.
- Implement high availability.
- Can able to perform IPv6 solutions.
- Will be able to provide solutions regarding Layer 3 Path control.
For more information, please contact with us.