Level 1 or tier 1 is the first level towards the training program for Service Desk. This includes the initial inquiry handling from the customers first. This is also known as First-line support. The job of level 1 support is to gather the customer’s data and determine the issue. This is done by examining the systems and determining the fundamental issues.
This job is highly in demand for both private and public sectors and also gives a valuable price in an IT firm or company.
If you are wondering to get such kind of job, then we are here to prepare you. This course will open the doors for you to enter into the multi-tier company or industry.
For Level 1 training program, you will be able to know:
- Resolving the issues raised by the customers’.
- Analysis the problems and the symptoms.
- Figure out the underlying problem
- Knowledge management tools
- Verifying the physical layer issues
- Resolving the problems regarding username and passwords
- Good Communication skills to handle customers via phone, Email.
- Generating and handling tickets
- Uninstalling /reinstalling basic software applications