This program provides candidates with skills and knowledge with successfully begin their career in the Information Technology field with Windows Server specialty. We will help you to reach a highly demanded platform with our best teaching services.
This course will teach students the key features to Install, Configure and Administer the Microsoft Windows Server in an enterprise IT department. This course will also help to prepare for MCSA: Windows Server Certification. The earning of this certificate will demonstrate that you are qualified for the windows server administrator.
This course highly in demand for both corporate and governmental sectors.
Upon completion of this course, students will able to:
- Install and configure servers.
- Configure server roles and features.
- Deploy and configure core network services.
- Install and administer active directory
- Create and manage group policy
- Deploy, manage and maintain servers
- Configure network services and configure
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster services.
- Configure network services.